Thursday, March 26, 2009

Single Ladies Put A Ring On It

My latest obsession, is: RINGS.


I just love love love them! I don't even know why. So because of my new obsession I decided to get some more, because that's what people do when they are obsessed, the just want more and more of whatever they are obsessed about! Anyway, before I got and raid every jewelry store in the US, I simply asked my mom if she had any old jewelery that she was sick of, and surprisingly, she had some! I will now take you through a tour of my new, (well, 1970s new) rings!


First a gorgeous Ring with a pearl made of sterling silver.


I think this ring is so unique. I mean, how many rings have you seen with a pear on it?!?!? Also there is a tiny diamond in the middle.

This one my mom got in Mexico a looonngggg time ago. I think its really cool and I love how the ring is different shades of silver.

This ring is just like the pear ring. But I still looovvveee it :).



This ring is the sign for a girl. Its not my favorite, and it only fits my pinky.


The last one! This is really a sterling silver toe ring, but it fit my pinky, so that's where I wear it!

Well, that's all for now, I hope you like those rings. I really want to know what you think about them, so just leave a comment! :)

KISSES<3
Terry
Single Ladies(Put a Ring On It)- Beyonce

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I have an obsession with rings too. I especially ADORE the one with the silver pearl. It's stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are lovely! I adore the pear one :)

    ReplyDelete