Friday, March 27, 2009

Old Blue Jeans

SOOOO...

I got new jean shorts! I just love love loveeeee them! They are overly bleached and ripped, but I just can tear apart from them. I am super psyched to wear them... today it was pretty warm so thats a sign I might get to show of my new shorts soon.. ^^.


And what goes better with a new pair of jean shorts then a new belt? I know its loud and obnoxious but I just think its the sickest belt. I don't think I would wear it with the shorts above though. That would be a tad too busy for my taste. But I am searching through my closet to find a killer outfit to go with this belt.


Also, If you hadn't noticed, I got a really neat idea from my favorite TV show, Degrassi. Every episode title is the name of a song from the 80's. I decided to make the title of all my blog posts the title of a song! Also, I will always label the song name and artist at the bottem of the page.
KISSES<3
Terry
Old Blue Jeans- Hannah Montana


1 comment: